Our Facility - Fleet Vehicle Auto Body, Medium & Heavy Truck Collision, Blasting, Frame Repair, Detailing - Turner Bodyworks
Go to content
Wash & Detail
In Case of Accident
Auto Body Tech
Abrasive Media Blaster
Map & Directions
We have the most modern and state of the art facility in the area with the best equipment needed to do a proper repair in a timely manner.
· 16,000 square foot shop on 2 acres.
· 66 foot down draft paint booth with bake capabilities and split divider to do two smaller jobs at the same time.
· 45 foot, 10 tower frame rack with 50 ton pulling capacity
· Frame gauges and measuring equipment
· 10 ton over head shop crane
· 5,000 pound forklift.
· City tractor for moving trailers and a flat deck trailer for moving components.
· Wash/detail bay with pressure washer and steam cleaner.
· 60 foot blast booth with reclaim for steel grit abrasive
· Welding equipment for stick, TIG, MIG, aluminum, etc
· Paint mixing room with full PPG Delfleet paint system
· Fully computerized estimating systems for automotive and heavy vehicles.
· Fully computerized repair orders, parts tracking, and technician time tracking.
· Shop, tools, and materials have all been organized using lean manufacturing principles and sigma six techniques.
General Site Map
Back to content
Back to main menu